2. Select "Report Settings" and name the report something similar to "Thunderbird 04 Paid For Badges"
3. Select "Data" and for the first drop down, select: use "Selected Entries" from "Pinnacle Class of 2004 Reunion Registration"that match "all" of the following conditions: "Payment Status" contains "paid"
4. Select "Add Widgets" and click on "Data Grid"
5. Click on the Data Grid itself to access "#4 Widget Settings". Only Checkmark the following: Alumni Name Last Maiden (Last) Name Attending Spouse/Guest Name Last Is your Spouse/Guest als... Date Created Payment Status
6. Click "Save Report"
7.Click back on "Reports" tab to return to the list and find the Report that was just created and select "Export" when hovering over the Report.
8. Export the file as a "Commas (.csv)" file. Download to your computer. For this example, let's say it's in the "Downloads" Directory on your local machine.
2. Enter "5392" in to the search box and select "Go"
3. Fill out the popup form to continue to the next section.
4. Select the Blank Badge template.
5. Select the "Images" section and select the "From My Computer" Button. This is where you will navigate to the Image provided in the Dropbox for this specific reunion. This one will be for the Alumni since the Report we are working with is for the Alumni. Once the Image is imported, click the "Set as Background" to have the image fill the space.
6. Select the "Text" section and the "Add Text Box" button. Drag the box down to a little under the title of the background image.
7. Delete "Type Your Text" and select the "Start Mail Merge" button in the "Import Data (Mail Merge)" Section
8. Select "Browse For FIle" and navigate the Report that you exported i to your "Downloads" directory. Select the exported .csv file. Leave everything Checked and select "Next".
9. Drag tot he right (Arrange Field) in th following order: Alumni Name Maiden (Last) Name Last and click "Complete Mail Merge".
10. Now all of the data is entered in to to the builder. Highlight the text on the default field and set the Text to "Center Justified" "Bold" and Font Size "30".
11. Now to enter the Guests that are also Alumni. You will need to refer to the Wufoo Report and Sort by "Is your Spouse/Guest also an Alumni of...." and find all that say "yes". Click "Add Sheet" and use your discretion as to how many blanks you will need. I usually add 3 sheets for a normal size Reunion. Navigate through the sheets to the last one that has names. There are usually a few blanks on the last page before the the full blank sheets you just added. Click the "Edit One" tab, then add the text box... Manually type in the name and format like the others in step 10.
12. Click "Preview and Print". Inspect to make sure everything looks good.
13. Click "Print".
14. On the popup, select "Open"
15. Select "Cancel" on the Printing prompt, and select the "Save" icon. Save the file and send me to me for printing.